10/13/2018 (10:30)am Beware Kids DIY Workshop
Join us Saturday, October 13th at 10:30 am at Hammer & Stain-DFW. Your child will have a chance to make one or all four of our mini Halloween Shelf Sitters.
** Parents must accompany your children to help**
- This is a WOOD workshop so your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! Some peeling may occur. We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Our evening workshops are for ages 16 and up unless you have booked a private party.
- Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain DFW 5411 Basswood Boulevard, Suite 217, Fort Worth, Texas 76137
**All class registrations and customizations will be cut off the Monday prior to your specific workshop at midnight. (12am CST)